With over 17 years of experience, The Martin Eiden Team has helped estates and their attorneys prepare and sell properties in a timely fashion to qualified buyers.
- Accurate market valuation.
- Itemized list of recommended repair work and staging to bring the property to market.
- Tailored marketing campaign.
- Thorough vetting of prospective purchasers.
- Understand the concerns of the estate and formulate a pragmatic timeline to sell.
- Provide feedback on showings and deliver a weekly report of activity.
- Price to sell “as is.”
- Price to sell with repair work and staging. Price to sell in a certain time period. Price to sell to test the market.
- Create and execute a marketing campaign that is unique to the property.
- Employ proven techniques suitable for the property with the support of Compass’s marketing team.
Vetting the Purchaser
- For offers we require:
- A letter of introduction from the buyer stating their occupation and income.
- A REBNY (Real Estate Board of New York) Financial Statement and Asset Liability Sheet.
- A pre-approval letter from a reputable bank, if financing is needed.
- Proof of funds if it is an all-cash purchase.
- The buyer’s tax returns from the last two years.
- Our goal is to take responsibility for all aspects of selling the property:
- Coordinate the preparation to bring the property to market.
- Market and show the property while giving feedback to the estate.
- Interact with the managing agent for a smooth transaction.
- Vet the purchaser, oversee the purchase application and shepherd the deal to closing.